Monday, February 6, 2012

unpacking and all that follows...

Well we are still trying to get settled in this new home, unpacking isn't as easy with two mobile kids under 3 and a puppy. Thus we have come to terms with the fact that there will be boxes around for a few more weeks.
As far as the shop goes everything is still on hold. My machines are in the shop, and I am hoping to be up and sewing again soon.. but to be honest I'm not really rushing into it just yet. I've got a few kinks to work out in my new designs, so it buys me some time.

Anyhoo.. here are some shots of moving/the new house pre-truck unload..oh and i've also included the beyond hilarious photo of dave sporting items that belonged to the previous tenants..
enjoy and Happy Monday all!






2 comments:

  1. Logan!!! It is adorable!!!!
    Can't wait to see it all decorated up.
    And nothings says 'welcome home' like a pals cup on the shelf. (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lady! we've still got so much to do, but we will get there eventually!
    and yes ma'am.. i think i have drank far too much pals tea since being home, making up for lost time i suppose :)

    ReplyDelete