Thursday, January 6, 2011

so much for a work week...

i had such wonderful plans for this week... fabrics picked out and ready to go.. new things arriving daily starting friday. well so much for that...
my poor little harvey has been sick all week long with a tummy bug, which has kept me from doing much of anything at all - amazingly he is content enough at the moment for me to do this.

i did manage to get one new bag out and about in the shop this week.. a sweet little valentine number....
and i was able to get some new 'manboggans' thrown together over the weekend... thanks to my lovely husband for serving as my model.. he isn't too keen on it, but he is supportive...so....  :)

so hopefully next week i can resume cranking things out like a mad woman... but as in all things it depends entirely on these two...
( at least harvey is happy )

happy week to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment