Monday, January 16, 2012

and ruby turns 3...

Our sweet little Ruby turned 3 this past weekend..
It's wild to think she can already be this old.. and in selfish mom fashion I wish her small just a little while longer.  I can't count how many times I was told when i was pregnant with her..."enjoy it, they grow so fast"... and now I realize all those people were telling the truth.

Dave and I threw together a shindig at the house.... surrounded by discount silver christmas decor, fairy wands, pirate swords, lots of sprinkles, many a loved one, a rather rambunctious cheese ball eating Harvey and a pup named biscuit... Ruby felt uber loved.
It was the kind of birthday a parent hopes their kid gets to have.... so thanks all you lovely, lovely people.
















happy monday folks ~

1 comment: