Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new things and new challenges....

well harvey is officially on the mend.. thank you tummy gods. so things are returning to a much more stable pace, yay.  i am slowly getting back to the grind...
i had some custom work keeping me busy this week.. i made a yellow submarine tee for a super sweet friend who keeps me supplied with new customers almost all the time (thank you dear)...
then i was able to make a new bag yesterday due to the wonderful cooperation of harvey and ruby.. ruby is a one woman show these days and well, harvey sleeps a lot still.  so here is the new lovely...



it was made from large portions of some fabric i made back in college that i have been hoarding for a bit... so look for more bags featuring fibers from me .. it has got me wanting to print my own fabrics.. so we will see when and if that happens. 
making that new bag yesterday got me real excited.. so i have a new goal for this month.. to make a bag everyday.. cross your fingers for me. i used to make multiples a day.. but i have two priorities above that now :)

happy week.. hope the snow doesn't give too much cabin fever...

No comments:

Post a Comment